• When you have finished editing and proofing
your paper and
would otherwise be ready to print it out and turn it in:
* Save your finished document as a .doc, .rtf, or .odt file.• When Jon receives your e-mail, he will send a confirmation notice to you.
*** Note: Other file types may no be readable and could result in a diminished grade.
*** Note: Do not send links to Google Docs, Drop Box, or other files on the cloud.
* Make sure that your surname is in the file name you give your document.
* From your Panther e-mail, attach the file and send it to email@example.com; Send a "cc" to yourself.* Send ONLY ONE COPY of your e-mail by the deadline stated on the assignment sheet. If you have cc'd it to yourself, you will receive a copy so that you know it went through. SAVE YOUR COPY in case the Chaffey server shunts your e-mail into the electronic twilight zone.
* Papers submitted electronically will receive
t h e I n d e x P a g e
Last updated 10/18/2017